Life isn't meant to be lived alone. Connect with others in a Life Group.
Pray, discuss Sunday's message, and hang out
- Groups consist of three or more people.
- Meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
- Various locations around the Twin Cities available.
- Groups types—married couples, singles, men, women, kids, no kids, under 30, over 60, etc..
Sunday, September 10 | 10:30–12:30 p.m. | Atrium
Meet and talk to new and existing Life Group leaders.
If you find a group that interests you . . .
- Join the group at that time
- Or make plans just to visit
If you can't make it to GroupLink, you can search for a group online.
What you'll be studying
A study on the Book of Nehemiah
Description Coming Soon!