Help for those dealing with grief during the holidays
Surviving the Holidays
Thursday, November 9
Room 230 Large Conference
Have you recently lost a loved one? Are you wondering how to survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas?
These days can be dreadful when you think about how everything has changed and happy memories from past years can't be recreated. It's time to find a new normal.
At this gathering you'll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions that come with the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
The evening includes:
- A personal copy of the GrieftShare Holiday Survival Guide
- A 40-minute video filled with practical holiday survival tips and real-life stories of people who have navigated this same season in life
- Others sharing how they're dealing with the holidays
- An optional opportunity to share your own grief experience
There's no cost to attend.
Walk-ins are welcome but may not receive the free survival guide.